Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Calling all Chefs!!

What can i say, today at Harlem Live was quite a busy day. For me my day consisted of two things, coming up with how the open house invite should look, and cooking.Okay, at first we had NO CLUE what to cook but we worked with what we had, and the dinner came out pretty good.
Days like this are a bit tiring but you live with it. Everyone seemed to have had enjoyed the food and that's all that matters. I am still trying to figure out what else should go on the invite but I am sure that it will all come together soon.
I will not be at Harlem live tomorrow, and I hope this will not hold the group back. I will try to the best of my ability to help out with what could not be finished.
I enjoyed my day, and I really hope to have more days like it.I'm pretty tired but, it's all in a days work...... right?

No comments: