Thursday, July 12, 2007

poetically inclined from deft fusion

Team work is the biggest part of our group... communication is another important key to our success... We also are ready for whatever is there to come our way.
For example today we were caught off gaurd and handled it somewhat like professionals so imagine if we were told that there were guest coming to HarlemLive and we were the group to represent HarlemLive, we would have definately done a better job... We really did great as a team... Big thanks goes out to our team leader Kaira and our co-leader Kevin for holding us down as HarlemLive were basically interviewed.
As a first timer at HarlemLive... I had a sence of what HarlemLive consisted of because I do work there but I felt that I could have put myself in the audience today and learn a little bit more about HarlemLive... I was a little nervious at the time because I didn"t know what to say but as time moved on I realized there was nothing to be nevious about because they were just teenagers like myself and the questions they asked were for professional personel... And were ansered pretty well by Melvin and Kareem I hope I spelt their name correctly...
Today has been a long day for me and I am pretty sure it was for the DEFT FUSION CREW so see you next time in blogger world...
Yours Truely
The Poetically Inclined...

No comments: