Thursday, July 12, 2007

A day in the life of Deft Fusion

At Harlem Live, the red team has been putting the pedal to the metal. We are going strong and working hard. Today we took group pictures for our blog, worked on our presentation, and spoke to a group of children that were interested in what Harlem Live is all about.
I plan on getting as much work done as possible before the summer is over, so I am trying to warm up to Harlem Lives rules and regulations. I am thinking up as many story topics as possible because i would like to start on my first story to see what the experience is like and what trials and tribulations I will have to go through in order to get my story done.
What I find the most challenging about Harlem Live is keeping up with the busy day to day schedule that they have. I think that this Challenge is very good for me because it will prepare me for my first job, and it will test my listening, and motivation skills.
I am prepared for anything that comes my way,I will take the challenge, no matter how hard it may be. I am ready for anything.

No comments: