Thursday, July 12, 2007

Jerry Heller and Spaceships


Since I have last posted I've been doing Man On The Streets. I have also done some classes on the camera and tripods. Right after that I did some minor editting with Chris Glorioso. The M.O.T. have been going pretty well. Rich is catching me out there with the jokes. NEWS FLASH: Somehow Poetically Inclined Ruth does not like to read? By the way Orlando AKA Bloomingdales is out. Oh so is Jacob. Captain Kaira's ruthless like 1988 Jerry Heller. Oh well winners win. Losers lose. Moving on My stories can really get going once i get enough editting training. Once the classes are over I can go out and shoot these stories. HL is doing me good at home too. before HL I had the most sporadic sleeping patterns. Wake up 2 in the afternoon. Nap at 7. Up at 2 in the morning. Sleep at 9 am. Up at 2 pm. Repeat. Now I'm up at 6 am and sleep at midnight. I actually feel... normal. This has to be the first time in 4 years I have had a healthy sleeping pattern.

Oh I didn't forget about the rant. What? You thought I forgot? Cmon man. Deliver or go home:

I'm gonna jump right in it. I am so sick of the same ten songs on the radio. How is it even concievable to play the same ten songs all day long? And the songs aren't even good. People say oh kevin... oops im mean Dynamic, your just mad at the world. No I'm upset that every song I hear is about the same thing. Leanin and rockin, snappin and poppin, candy piant, his jewelry, and of course his car (which by the way he probably only could afford on lease). I must blast the daimond mouth grills. It doesn't look good. It looks like a retarted collection of cavities. I'm also sick of everybody wanting to rap or sing. You are NOT Jay-Z or 50 Cent or Kelly Clarkson. So do us a favor and shut Up. Do these people even listen to their own music. Obviously not. Cuz if they did my ears wouldn't be bleeding. Why do you think people hate Americans so much. It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that we bomb them on a daily basis condusive to clockwork. No of course not. They've gotten used to that. In fact I've heard they use the attacks to tell what time it is. They hate us because we make crappy music. Shouts to John who is currently playing such a song right now. It's called "Wipe Me Down". Who gives these poeple record deals? You know what? We should herd all of the people at fault together. Build a giant space Ship that orbits the Earth operating on solar energy. Load them in the spaceship. Blast them into orbit and turn on all of their music. Put it on random. That way they won't know what atrocious song is coming next. Broadcast it on HBO. No. Fox. Everybody watches Fox. That way me and all of societys really disturbed individuals can take part in my little experiment. Watch them cry their until their eardrums melt out the sockets. Justice is served. I know you love the idea. What can I say I serve the people?

2 comments:

Quarius said...

LMFAO
Needless to say your post was one of the more interesting ones I've seen here. Something is definetly wrong with you but at least you're retarded(yes retarded not retarted) in a funny way. I can't wait to see how you squeal when censorship bites you in the...umm(can i say "ASS" on this site?)lol. What are you going to do then, sugarcoat yourself in Twinkie Creme lol.But until then keep writing.

Dynamic said...

yes you can say "ass"