Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Monotony, Curry and Twinkie Creme


Ok so i just finished my workshop at Minisikink. Bore. The monotany of life is really starting to bug me. So to keep me from dieing of boredom I'm gonna work on my stories. I've got a buncha ideas but i guess for now I'll keep them underwraps. Oh yeah since I last posted Jacob has been added to our group... Oh Kiara and Ravi are in the kitchen. Curry. I'll let Kiara handle that. Im from brooklyn what I know about some curry? You know I'm thinking about doing a daily rant to accompany each of th ese blogs. Just to keep things interesting. Not for you for me silly!!! I'm the one writing it so I need to be interested. You people come second. Lol jus kidding. But no really if Im gonna get people to read this it has to be something that I would want to read. If I don't like then why would you like it? Exactly. Ok over and out. (Proceeds to salute with index finger and vanishes into a cloud of twinkie creme)

No comments: