Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Harlem Live day 2, 7/10/07


Today in Harlem Live I had a journalism class. This class taught me everything I need to know about doing interviews. The class was very useful because all of my questions were answered. What I thought was the most effective information was how to rephrase questions so that you recieve a full and complete response from the person you are interviewing. I learned what questions should not be asked and what you shouldn't do in order to recieve a positive response from people.
I look foreward to having another journalism class because i want to be prepared for my first interview. I have also come up with new story topics to cover. The story I really look foreward to doing is the story on school lunch. I like to hear people's opinions about health and what they feel about the choices they are given throughout life because even life gives us MANY choices.

1 comment:

C N1CE said...

I like your enthusiasm. We need more African Americans or who are serious about their craft. The only thing I suggest for the next time is to always remember to use a flash.