Thursday, July 19, 2007

PRESENTATION ALERT!!!

Tomorrow all the groups have presentations. I am just now learning that the presentations have to be about funding for Harlem live. I will have to catch up with the rest of the group tomorrow to find out exactly what we are doing.
I am hoping all goes well. As a group we are very strong, we each have our own individual style and we are all well spoken. I think we can use each presentation as a building block, to help make every other presentation even better than the first.
I think what would really help our group is feedback from others. I don't think we need to criticise each other but, give each other helpful tips. I am very excited for what tomorrow's presentation will bring, but it only gets better from here.

1 comment:

C N1CE said...

Fact of the matter is as great as the group sounds, a group has to cooperate to be a good group. Everyone having their own style and at the same time being outspoken is bound for fistfights. Watch Making the Band 1 and 2 and tell me if I'm lying. Good Luck on the presentation though.