Monday, July 16, 2007

The Nerve Of These Motha(bleep)s


Earlier today i went and did a public apology to all of my group and they turn around and kick me in the nuts. Ms. "Iron Fist" Kaira bitched about how i wasnt at the presentation and then leaves me with all the chores.
How tha hell the whole team left me wit all tha chores knowin goddam good and well that we have chore duty this week. That meant washing and rewashin dishes, sweeping, cleaning the bathroom and mopping. I dont wanna hear shit from no body. I dont give a pandas ass if your the leader of the group or the journalist or whatever. Do not look to me to do no more chores the rest of this week. I dont wanna hear nobody mention the fact i wasnt there for the presentation anymore either. Had me feelin like Bill Clinton apologizin for the lewinsky scandal. then you turn around and purposely leave. hypocritical asses. you know in some countries there are no traffic laws. go play in Ukrainian traffic.

2 comments:

Quarius said...

hahahha

Ukrainian traffic ain't f'in with Frogger son.

C N1CE said...

Like i said in my prior comment, the consequences need to be accepted. Of course you aren't going to enjoy them but thats why they are called consequences. Man up and deal with it. That presentation, I assume, was something big. So they're going to smack you with something equivalent to it. Now as far as doing the chores for the rest of the week, I agree with you. I think you paid your debt for taking it over for one day. You completed a job that was supposedly used every hand on the team. Thats quite a feat for one person. Yeah, I feel in that situation, you'd still need to redeem yourself but you should do it in something related to the job you get paid for and not being a janitor. Once again, I recommend you be cool calm and collected when it comes to your colleagues. I'm not saying kowtow and step-and-fetch. I'm saying be respectful of them because you don't want to be that guy voted off the island, ya dig? Even if do seem to be the type to vote your own self off and throw a grenade at the rest of the group. Just remember, there are alot of other cats that would love to be in your place.