Tuesday, July 17, 2007

No Fracture In The Fusion

Damn. You know lately i've been feelin like a ____up. Basically this is me apologizing to my group for my last post. Not for how I felt but for the fact that i aired it out on the blog. I should've kept it in the group. Just know that even though I was being an ass I have no ill feelings. I wouldn't want to be in any other group than the Fusion. Shalise said that i could just delete the post or apologize. I chose to apologize because i think it would be wrong to delete it. We all know what i wrote so why delete it from existence as if it never happened? It happened and I think it would be a lie to pretend that it didn't. The Fusion is still the best group around. I also wanna take this time to address our current point standing. I've been doing video classes all day so I didn't get your reactions. Don't worry. Stay calm don't stress it. Just focus on your story and well make the comeback.
You know I hate stupid poeple. I was out with Chris Glorioso and Jose shooting person on the streets for our stories. I was interviewing this guy who sells old school Hip-Hop and R&B. I explained that i was a part of HL and that i just wanted a voice from the cvommuntity relevant to my story. He agreed and did the interview. Then some idiot came talkin about "don't let that man put you on camera. what are you gonna get aout of it? Look at his camera man. i don't trust no white man. blah blah blah." If you're not gonna support me just shut the hell up. Don't knock what I'm doin. I could be out doin nuthin. Watchin Maury reruns, throwin water balloons out my window, robbin ur kids but I'm not. I'm doing sumthin productive and you tryna stop it. These are the same poeple who see people who just graduated from college and say " Oh, so you think you better than us cuz you went to college. Mr. Big Shot. Don't be comin around here readin and shit." Dumbasses. Willfully ignorant dumbasses.

No comments: